Dancing River Assisted Living in Grapevine, TX has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Director with prior experience and a passion for helping others.
The purpose of this position is to maintain and restore the facilities equipment, structure, operating systems, grounds, and provide friendly and caring service for the residents.
Requirements include but are not limited to:
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Capability to use various chemicals safely
Must be able to move quickly, safely, and remain calm in case of an emergency.
Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Makes daily round of the facility, addressing any malfunctions for prompt repair.
· Ensures prompt skilled attention to maintenance problems and assigned service requests, and troubleshoots numerous pieces of equipment as needed.
· Assists in maintaining and creating the budget
· Schedules maintenance and bids, oversees outside contracts, and schedules around the needs of the facility.
· Maintains records, data, and paperwork.
· Supervises other employees within the department.
· Performs other responsibilities as needed by the Executive Director
· Customer service
Please apply in person at Dancing River!
Dancing River Assisted Living 3735 Ira E. Woods Grapevine, TX 75061